Contributions are welcome to all parallel session topics. The submission of last minute posters proceeds via file here until May 06, 2013.
The abstract should be 200 words not exceeding one page including figures (max. 512 kB) and should include the title, authors, affiliations and addresses. Detailed guidelines can be found at the conference website. The selection of the presentations (oral and posters) will be based on a review of the abstracts by the Program Committee.
Review and plenary articles will be provided as a hardbound book published by WILEY-VCH as part of the conference proceedings. Conference proceedings with ISBN will be provided afterwards in electronic form. Each contribution will be searchable in the internet.
The major share of the program is dedicated to the presentation of cutting-edge research and development on renewable energy technologies. A broad range of topics will be covered, including power and gas production, energy storage and distribution and also end-use technologies.
▪ Power Generation ▪ Energy Storage
- Onshore Wind Power - Pumped Hydro Storage
- Offshore Wind Power - Geological Gas Storage
- Power Production by Photovoltaics - Technical Gas Storage
- Solar Thermal Power Production - Advanced Batteries
- Maritime Power Production
- Hydropower ▪ Energy Distribution
- Geothermal Power Production - Smart Grids
- Future Role of Fossil Power Plants - Power-to-Gas Technologies
▪ Gas Production ▪ End-use Technologies
- Chemical Gas Production - Sustainable Buildings - OECD
- Electrochemical Gas Production - Sustainable Buildings - BRICS
- Photoelectrical Gas Production - Electromobility
▪ Biomass and Biofuels
- Biomass - Global Aspects and Resources ▪ Other
- Biomass for Power Production - Emerging and Developing Countries
© DECHEMA e.V. 1995-2014, Last update 04.12.2012