ONLY ON-SITE REGISTRATION IS NOW POSSIBLE.
Online registration is now closed.
The ProcessNet subject division Thermodynamics and the VDI GEU working party on Thermodynamics invite you to participate to the Thermodynamik-Kolloquium 2012, which will be held this year together with the 26th European Symposium on Applied Thermodynamics (ESAT) from October 08-10, 2012 in Potsdam.
The conference represents a unique opportunity to gain an overview of the state of research and its applications in the developing of engineering models. The following topics will be covered:
- Basic Principles of Thermodynamics
- Measurement of Thermophysical Properties
- Modelling/Simulation of Thermophysical Properties
- Molecular Thermodynamics
- Thermodynamics of Complex Systems
- Industrial Applications of Thermodynamics
- Thermodynamics of Energy Transformation
- Energy Applications
- Thermodynamic Evaluation of Processes
The chair persons of both committees, Prof. Dr. Gabriele Sadowski, Prof. Dr.-Ing. Hans Hasse and Prof. Dr.-Ing. Roland Span invite you cordially to discuss these topics with researchers from all over the world. We are very confident that the exciting location at the Templiner See in Potsdam is generating an inspiring experience for all participants.
||VDI e.V., Düsseldorf
||Uhde GmbH, Bad Soden
||DECHEMA e.V., Frankfurt a. M.